Our personal trainers guide small groups of between 6 and 12 people.
Thanks to the small number of participants, they share similar objectives, enabling them to adopt a much more focused corrective approach. A more economical and social alternative to individual training.
- Cardio boxing: a mix of basic boxing and fitness techniques
- Booty camp: circuit training focusing on leg and gluteal muscles
- Cross-training: training derived from gymnastics, weightlifting and interval training
- Jump rope: cardiovascular workout based on the use of jumping rope
- Pilates: in-depth toning and strengthening of the body
- Circuit training: a combination of cardio and power training exercises
- SkillBike: a new approach to cycling
- SkillRun: a combination of running and weight training
- Stretching: a series of gentle movements and stretches